6.3 – Free Coaching

Would you like a free hour of coaching?

The catch is that we would be recording it for the podcast.  😛

I know what you are thinking… “I don’t know anything… who am I to come on the podcast.”

But that is the exact point… people respond more to down to earth stories. They want to hear someone who did not know what was happening, afraid, and took action. Think about it… there could be something you haphazardly say that inspires someone to take action. What a great snapshot in time that would be to share with your family on how you got out of your comfort zone and things finally changed, financially and legacy wise.

Another point I would like to make is highlight how going on the podcast is definitely getting out of your comfort zone. Tony Robbins says that the “quality of your life is in direct proportion to the amount of uncertainty you have.” It takes that leap of faith or burn the boats attitude to do great things… or at least not have what everyone else has. Look you don’t need to go on the podcast but look at investing in properties as getting outside of your comfort zone because after all good things happen when you go there!

Want to just pay for an hour or two of timely coaching and guidance and access to rolodex? Simplepassivecashflow.com/coaching

A mentor can guide you through strategic negotiation and deal structuring.

And if you think you are beyond stage I & II of the four stages of learning SimplePassiveCashflow.com/Mastermind

Already have the experience? Let’s team up! SimplePassiveCashflow.com/Partner