3.1 – Drinking The Kool Aid

It is very funny to hear my partners and peers in my Mastermind groups how they heard about true financial wisdom. After reading Robert Kiyosaki’s “Rich Dad Poor Dad” or “Cashflow Quadrant,” a lot of people become enlightened and totally drink the Kool Aid. The change in mindset is great, but personally those books do not really give any tangible or tactical steps on how to achieve financial freedom.

I was a high paid professional able to save up some money and short on time. Check out my background because I do not claim to know everything, but I would like to share my experiences as a data point during your “Journey to Simple Passive Cashflow.”

I will be honest: when I almost got fired from my W2 job for nothing that was my fault, I saw how much Wall Street/mutual funds rob hard-working people like you and I. I got pissed, which  got me through the first six months of building this platform. As you know, anger can only take you so far… As you will read in my book, I realized the positive impact I was making which ultimately is my sustainable fuel source for the mission that is SimplePassiveCashflow.com.

My progression as an investor was slow. But in 2016 things really took off for me when I started moving from single family rentals to apartments and beyond.